Osage Pleasant View Fire Department of Mayes County
Applications for Firefighters and Support Staff
While no experience in Emergency Services is required, we do require that you:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- All applicants with have a background search conducted
- Must have a current Oklahoma drivers license
- All applicants must pass a drug screen
- Must have transportation to get to the station of calls
- Live within 1o miles of 40 S 427.
Osage Pleasant View Fire Department is a volunteer fire department. Employees are volunteers and are not paid by the run. We have compensation insurance for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on protected characteristics. We are a 100% drug free work place and perform pre-employment and random and post injury/accident drug screening.
If you complete a paper copy application please call the station and leave a message.
Online applications using the form below are sent to the hiring officer immediately, who will contact you.